If you are interested in purchasing season suites, individual game suites either at Folsom Field or at the Rocky Mountain Showdown at Sports Authority Field, please contact Ted Ledbetter at 303-492-2200 or email@example.com
CU vs. CSU Game – The Rocky Mountain Showdown – Sports Authority Field at Mile High
If you’re looking for a great entertainment experience at the premiere in-state rivalry college football game, individual suites at the Rocky Mountain Showdown are a unique opportunity.
- Climate-controlled environment
- Exclusive premium seat entrances for your convenience at Sports Authority Field
- Up to four (4) reserved parking permits per suite (optional)
- Access to the United Club for pregame and/or postgame activities
- Private in-suite TV monitors
- Complimentary game programs
- Personalized service from your Suite Attendant to ensure your day is a success
Suites for the Rocky Mountain Showdown vary in size from 14 to 58 and can be purchased for $165/ticket. Parking passes are available for $20. Food and beverage packages are also available for purchase through the stadium concessionaire.
The Stadium Club and Suites at Folsom Field
Whether you are interested in experiencing Club or Suite seating for yourself or to enhance your business, the Stadium Club and Suites at Folsom Field offer the ultimate game-day experience for the college football fan.
Many Buffalo fans purchase seats to enjoy their favorite team and watch the game in comfort and style, while businesses have the opportunity to entertain clients, improve employee morale and retention and cultivate prospects.
Both the Club Level and Suites offer comfort and amenities not found elsewhere in the stadium. With extra wide chair-back seating, access to the climate controlled Club Lounge, 112 television monitors, upscale dining service, and private restrooms, the Stadium Club and Suites will impress even the most discerning patron.
With seat donations starting as low as $500 a seat per season, this is an opportunity that you must explore. For more information or to schedule a private tour, please contact Ted Ledbetter at 303-492-2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exclusive suite holder events
- Pregame field passes
- Opportunity to purchase postseason tickets when the Buffs participate
- 18 chair-back seats
- VIP parking
- Game day programs and statistics
- Game-day in-suite catering and beverage service
- Cable TV access
- Access to the Club Level
- Catering available
- 2013 Suite Menu (coming soon)
Byron R. White Club Level
- Extra wide chair-back seating with cup holders
- Access to climate-controlled Club lounge
- Upscale dining and beverage services
- Indoor TV monitors
- Spectacular view of the Flatirons
- Covered chair-back seats on the West side of the stadium
- Private club room
- Indoor TV monitors
Floor Seating at Coors Events Center
Floor seating at basketball requires a $2,000 contribution per seat per season for the men’s team, and a $150 contribution per seat for the season for the women’s team, plus the additional cost of the ticket. This seating is available to all friends and fans of CU Basketball and is located across from the team benches. Courtside floor seating includes a parking pass and VIP entrance. To purchase floor seating, contact Ted Ledbetter at 303-492-2200 or email@example.com