STUDENT TICKET INFORMATION CENTER
Here is some IMPORTANT information about the remaining games, so please read them carefully.
- ARIZONA GAME (Saturday, February 22):
- This is a high demand game and Student CU Sports Pass holders will be required to log into their online ticket accounts to secure a print-at-home ticket for this event. Availability will be limited.
- PRIORITY ACCESS to claim an Arizona ticket will be given to students who attend at least four of the next five men’s basketball home games (UCLA, USC, Utah, Washington State, and Washington).
- The online ticket claim process will be held on Thursday, February 13. It will start at noon for those who earned priority access, and 2 pm for all other Sports Pass holders.
- ALL OTHER GAMES:
- All games for which we do not require a special pick up process, CU Sports Pass holders will scan their valid Buff OneCard ID at the Southeast entrance for admission.
- Pac-12 TOURNAMENT (March 12-15, Las Vegas):
- While CU Athletics will not be hosting a trip for the Pac-12 basketball tournament in Las Vegas, we do have complimentary student tickets available for the 50 students who attend the most men’s and women’s basketball games. All men’s and women’s basketball games from the start of the season through February 22 count toward this total.
- Students who receive the tickets will need to provide their own transportation and lodging.
- Students who qualify for the conference tournament tickets will be notified via email after the last home men’s basketball game.
For $175, the CU Sports Pass gets students access to seven CU football home games this fall, as well as the opportunity to claim tickets to see the preseason top 25 men's basketball team during the 2013-14 season. Students also get access to women's basketball, soccer, volleyball and lacrosse games.
For men's basketball games, the student tickets are good for general admission seating in sections 13-17. Basketball tickets are not guaranteed based on space limitations. Ticket pickup (either in person or online) will be required for some games.