Priority Point System
It is the Buff Club’s interpretation that the minimum donation to retain benefits, falls within the guidelines of IRC 170(L) and is therefore 80% deductible. Contributions to the Buff Club are 1OO% tax deductible if there are no benefits received for the gift. Please consult your tax advisor regarding this important information.
- July 1 to June 30 (CU's Fiscal Year) encompasses the "Calendar Giving Year."
- July – Football Individual Ticket Request Deadline
- July – Football Season Tickets and Parking Passes Mailed
- September – The renewal deadline for basketball season tickets. General admission coupon booklets are also available from the Athletics Tickets Ticket Office. For further information call (303) 49-BUFFS or (800) 621-BUFF
- October - Men’s and Women’s Basketball Season Tickets and Basketball Parking Passes Mailed
- December 31 - Credit Card gifts must be processed by December 31, or the last business day prior to December 31st for them to count towards your annual giving for the year. Checks must be dated and postmarked by December 31 for year-end tax credits.
- February – Football Season Ticket Renewal Mailing
- March – Football Ticket Renewal Deadline for eligible season ticket holders
- April – Seat improvements for Football Season Ticket Holders