- First-ever back-to-back 20-win seasons in the 111-year history.
- In the 111-year history, CU has now won its sixth, 20-win season.
- Head coach Tad Boyle won his 100th collegiate game (100-90); 3-0 all-time against Utah.
- CU has 44 wins over the last two seasons, a school-best in any two-year span. Last year the Buffs won a school-record 24 games.
- CU breaks its longest two-game losing streak of the season (has happened three times this season).
- Andre Roberson (347) grabbed 11 rebounds to break the single-season school record set by Burdette Haldorson (1954-55, 346)
- Roberson became the seventh CU player to reach 100 career blocks (seventh all-time).
- Roberson scores 20 points, third time this season over 20 pts. a game, and sixth time this season CU has netted 20 in a game.
- Austin Dufault played his 131st career game inching closer to the all-time record held by Cory Higgins (132).
Cross CountryWetmore Named Menís National Coach Of...