- Today's game against Wofford marks the largest non-conference home crowd at Coors Events Center since 1979-80 (essentially in school history)
Largest Non-Conference Home Crowds at the Coors Events Center
1) 11,291 vs. Wyoming 3/18/91 W, 83-75 (NIT)
2) 11,025 vs. Arkansas State 3/21/91 W, 81-75 (NIT)
3) *10,611 vs. Wofford 11/9/12 W, 74-59
4) 10,199 vs. Wyoming 12/2/87 L, 68-100
5) 9,305 vs. Duke 12/2/82 W, 79-70
6) 9,065 vs. Kent State 3/22/10 W, 81-74 (NIT)
7) 8,953 vs. Iowa 12/28/95 L, 85-100
8) 8,675 vs. Colorado State 1/7/03 W, 93-72
9) *8,372 vs. New Mexico 11/9/07 L, 47-54
10) 7,938 vs. Colorado State 12/7/83 W, 69-58
- This is only the second time CU has played Wofford; the Buffs improved to 2-0 with a victory today
- Tonight's win marks head coach Tad Boyle's 49th win since coming to Colorado. Boyle is now 3-0 in home openers. He is now 49-26, good for a .653 winning percentage
- CU improves to 8-2 in sellouts since the team has been guided by Boyle.
- This is CU's 5th straight win in season openers (lost 2007-2008 to New Mexico), and 16th win in the last 17 season openers
- Four freshman played tonight for the Buffs and all of them scored - Scott: 14; Johnson; 5; Stalzer: 5; Talton: 2)
- CU's largest lead was 23; Wofford's largest was one (18:43 left in the 1st half)
- All nine Buffs who checked-in tonight scored (freshman Josh Scott led all scorers with 14); three scored in double-figures (Scott, Booker, and Dinwiddie)
- Roberson led the team in blocks with two, he now has 111 career blocks tying Marcus King-Stockton for sixth on the all-time blocks list
- Grabbed six boards; Roberson now has 704 rebounds for his career, leaving him just three shy of tying David Harrison for eighth on the all-time list.
- Started his second career game and played his 36th game overall
- Played a career-high 30 minutes tonight
- Attempted a career-high 13 field goals and knocked in six of them for 13 points
- Made his first career start for CU and grabbed six boards
- Scott was the first to score out of the first-year players that check in this year (off two free throws).
- Knocked down 10 of 11 free throws and scored two baskets for his 14 points
- Played his 96th game over all and started for the first time in his CU career
- Scored nine points tonight giving him 224 for his career
- Started and played the 37th game his career; he has started every game he has played for the Buffaloes
- Scored 13 points on just six field goal attempts, now has 373 points for his career
- Played 24 minutes in his debut for the Buffs and grabbed eight boards.