- Colorado has improved to 5-0 for the first time since the 1989-90 season when the Buffs started 6-0. CU finished 12-18 that year.
- CU improves their record to 19-3 against Air Force all-time and 9-1 overall when playing in Boulder. CU has won three of the last four in the series since 2006.
- Colorado's 41 first half points are the most first half points of the season. The most first half points coming into tonight's game was 35 against Baylor in the Charleston Classic.
- Air Force's 39 first half points are the most first half points an opponent has scored against Colorado this season. Dayton's 31 first half points in the Charleston Classic were the most coming into tonight.
- Colorado's 53.3 shooting percentage in the first half is the highest first half shooting percentage this season. The highest coming into tonight was 42.9% against Wofford.
- Air Force's 50% first half shooting percentage is the highest first half shooting percentage by a Colorado opponent this season. The highest opponent first half shooting percentage coming into tonight was 38.5% by Baylor in the Charleston Classic.
- Colorado's 57.1 three point shooting percentage in the first half is the highest first half shooting percentage from the three point line this season. The highest coming into tonight was 50% against Baylor in the Charleston Classic.
- Air Force's 57.1 first half three point shooting percentage is the highest three point shooting percentage in the first half by a Colorado opponent this season. Wofford shot 38.5% from the three point line in the first half which was the highest opponent three point first half shooting percentage this season coming into tonight.
- CU's 46 rebounds are the most rebounds the Buffs have recorded in a game this season. The previous high was 41 against Baylor in the Charleston Classic.
- CU's 89 points are the most points Colorado has scored this season.
- Air Force is the second straight Colorado opponent to score 74 points. Murray State and Air Force both scored 74 points which are the most points the Buffs have given up this year.
- CU had 19 points off of the bench, which is the most this season.
- Colorado out rebounded Air Force 46-19 which is the biggest rebounding discrepancy (+27) of the season.
- Colorado's 48 second half points ties CU's largest point production in a single half this season. The Buffs also put up 48 points in the second half against Murray State in the Charleston Classic.
- CU had 18 2nd chance points tonight which is the most 2nd chance points the Buffs have scored in a game this season. The most prior to tonight was 12 against Murray State.
- The Buffs scored 40 points in the paint tonight which is a new season high. The most prior to tonight was 32 against Murray State.
- Tad Boyle led teams improve to 3-2 overall against Air Force and 2-0 as CU's head coach.
- CU is 7-0 in the month of November at home under head coach Tad Boyle; 12-6 in November games.
- CU has posted its second straight home game with over 10,600 fans in attendance. Tonight's 10,607 attendance is the fourth largest non-conference crowd ever at the Coors Events Center and only four people less than the season opener against Wofford which drew a crowd of 10,611 which ranks third all-time in non-conference Coors Events Center attendance.
- Tonight's game was one of four games against teams from the Mountain West Conference this season (others: at Wyoming, Dec. 1; Colorado State, Dec. 5; at Fresno State, Dec. 12). Dating back to last season, this is CU's second consecutive win over a team in the Mountain West Conference. The first win came against UNLV in the NCAA Tournament on March 15.
- Recorded his first double-double of the season with 18 points and 13 rebounds. It is Roberson's 26th career double-double moving him to 9th place overall at CU.
- Colorado is now 21-5 when Roberson records a double-double.
- Has now grabbed 8-plus rebounds 53 times in 75 career games.
- His 18 points tonight is a new season high.
- Had two blocked shots tonight, leaving him just two shy of tying Jim Davis for fourth on the all-time list.
- Led the Buffs in scoring tonight with a career-high 20 points.
- Has scored double digits in four of his first five games as a freshman.
- Recorded a career-high seven rebounds and also got his first steal in the win.
- Second time this season and in his career he was the team leader in points.
- Has now started and played 41 games in his career; he has started every game he has played for the Buffs.
- Has scored double digits in all five games this season.
- Played in the 40th game of his career tonight.
- With 15 points, Booker has scored double digits in all five games of the season.