- CU leads the all-time series, 3-2 and first win at Fresno State in two attempts
- CU's third win in four games against the Mountain West Conference (3-1).
- First road win for CU this season, its first true road game since Feb. 18, 2012 (at Utah, 55-48) breaking four-game skid dating back to last season.
- CU is 13-3 in its last 16 games
dating back to the Pac-12 Tournament
In his three years at CU, Boyle is now 13-4 in December (11-1 at home; 1-1 on neutral courts; 1-2 on the road.
- Shot 50 percent or better from the field in the first half (others Air Force, Colorado State)
- Committed 18 turnovers for the second straight game (18 at Kansas).
- Five double-doubles leads the
Pac-12 Conference (tonight: 17 pts., 20 rebs.).
30 career double-doubles (tied for 8th at CU); Buffs are 24-6 when he records a double-double.
- In 84 career games, has grabbed 7+ rebounds 65 times
- CU is 22-6 when Andre Roberson grabs at least 12 rebounds in a game; 9-0 when 15+ rebounds.
- 45 career games in double-digit rebounding (six this season)
- Tied for fourth in career blocks
(123, Cliff Meely, 1968-71).
Moved into 10thplace on the all-time steals list (Blair Wilson, 118+), tonight one steal.
- 20 rebounds, the 17th 20-rebound performance in CU history and first in more than a decade, since Stephane Pelle had 21 vs. Stetson on Nov. 24, 2002.
- Third 20-rebound performance in a road game in CU history and fifth away from home. It's the first 20-rebound performance in a road game in almost 52 years, since Roger Voss had 27 at Missouri on Feb. 4, 1961, and most away from home since Jamahl Mosley had 20 vs. Baylor in Kansas City on March 8, 2001.
- Third 20-rebound performance in a road game and tied for the fourth-most in a game away from home.
- Double-digits in eight of 10 games this season .
- Started every game as a Buff (46)
- Scored only one point, a few throw, 18 seconds remaining.