- CU is 10-2 for the first time since 2005-06 (20-10 that season).
- CU's first game in eight days, and second game
in 17 days.
The Buffaloes are 38-4 at home in two-plus seasons under coach Tad Boyle (6-0 in 2012-13) and 58-28 overall.
CU has won nine-straight non-conference games dating back to last season.
- In his two-plus seasons at CU, Boyle is 15-4 in December (13-1 at home; 1-1 on neutral courts; 1-2 on the road).
- CU remains perfect against Hartford, lead series 2-0 (Jan. 2, 1985, 81-67). Coach Boyle is 1-0 against Hartford.
- Buffs started the game with an 11-0 run and never trailed.
- Buffs held Hartford to 21 points in the first half, the lowest amount of first half points allowed since allowing only 17 against Fresno State.
- Colorado scored 45 points in the first half, the 2nd most points scored in the first half this season (57 points - Northern Arizona).
- CU is now 8-1 when leading at halftime this season.
- Four Buffs netted double-digit scores (Scott- 21 points, Booker- 19 points, Roberson- 14 points and Dinwiddie- 11 points).
- Attendance: 10,228. Five of six home games have seen the announced attendance over 10,000.
- Grabbed his Pac-12 Conference leading sixth double-double (14 points, 14 rebounds).
- Recorded a season-high 3 blocks (fourth all-time at CU: 124).
- 31st career double-double; CU is 25-6 in those games; 23-6 when he grabs 12 or more in a game.
- Tied a career-high with 6 assists
- Hit 7-of-7 from the charity stripe
- Scored a season-high 21 points, his second game with 20+ points.
- Recorded his second double-double (21 points, 10 rebounds).
- Grabbed a season-high 7 offensive rebounds.
- Hit 9-of-12 from the field; both tying season-highs in both categories.