- Colorado improves its overall record to 14-2 and 3-2 in the Pac-12. Tonight's win gives Colorado its best record after 16 games since the 2003-04 NCAA Tournament team started 14-2, eventually improving to 18-2.
- The Buffs are now 10-2 in their overall meetings with the Sun Devils and improve to 6-1 against ASU in Boulder. Tonight was CU's first win over Arizona State as a Pac-12 opponent.
- Arizona State has been averaging 3.8 three-point field goals and surpassed that average in the first half with 6. The Sun Devils ended the night with 8 three-point field goals.
- At the half, CU trailed ASU 26-22. This is only the third time the Buffs have trailed at the half this year and improved to 2-1.
- Colorado ended the first half with 0-3 from the 3-point line. It was just the second time all season the Buffs didn't make a first half 3-pointer (0-6 vs. Stanford)
- The Buffs have held their opponents to a .269 field goal percentage (38-of-141) since the second half of the Utah home game (Jan. 8/2 ½ games/100 minutes)
- Colorado is allowing just 50.6 points over the five Pac-12 games. CU has held its last two to 43 points each, the first time the Buffaloes have held an opponent under 45 in conference play since 1996-97, the Buffs Big 12 Tournament Championship year. CU won at Texas A&M 69-40 on Feb. 8 and defeated Oklahoma at home 61-42 on Feb. 12.
- Arizona State was held to 17 points on 4-of-30 from the field in the second half. The four field goals are one shy of a school record (3 vs. Texas State 12/1/10 and Kansas State 3/7/92). The 13.3 percent allowed was just a fraction off the all-time opponent low for a half, 13.0 (3-of-23) vs. Kansas State on 3/7/92).
• Colorado has won three straight conference games for the first time since 2011 Big 12 season (Oklahoma-Missouri-Nebraska)
- Colorado had two players with double-digit rebounds for the second straight game (Jeffery 16, Roberson 11).
Chucky Jeffery - 19 points, 16 rebounds, 2 steals, 1 block
- Had two steals to break her tie with Sandy Bean (1978-82) four 4th on CU's career list with 252.
- Also moves up to the 13th spot for career field-goals made with 535.
- Led the Buffs in points for the 6th time this season with 19 points.
- Logged her fourth double-double of the season and 24th of her career. Has all four of CU's double-doubles this season.
It was also 26th career double-figure rebounding game and 77th career double-figure scoring game.
- Jeffery's 16 rebounds is a team season high, and just one of her career high of 17 (Villanova, 2012 WNIT).
Brittany Wilson - 7 points, 5 assists
- Tied her season high of 5 assists tonight. Last time Wilson had 5 assists this season was against Louisville (12/14/12).
Arielle Roberson 7 points, 11 rebounds
- New career-high in rebounds (previous high was 8 vs. Texas A&M-Corpus Christi)
- Third player to have double-figure rebounds in a game this season (Swann and Jeffery are the only other two players to do so this season).
Lexy Kresl - 8 points, 2-of-4 3FG
- Had two 3-pointers to move her career total to 81, 14th all-time
- Has 23 career games with two or more 3-pointers.