How to Help
- Walk, bus, or bike to the game
- Do not bring prohibited materials into the stadium.
- Make sure what you do bring is recyclable or compostable
- Do not waste food or drink
- Use your recycling bag when tailgating
- Make use of the Zero Waste stations in the stadium
- Pick up and pack it out. Don’t trash the stadium
- Make an effort to recycle and compost at home and office
- Thank a volunteer for their hard work
- “Procott” our sponsors by choosing their goods/services
- Be proud of having the greenest stadium in the NCAA!
For a specific list of recyclables collected inside the stadium, click here
For a list of compostables collected inside the stadium, click here
For Folsom Field Zero Waste Stations, click here
ROTC Branch Involvement
The ROTC squads can be counted on for great recycling and composting as they clean the stadium after each home game. Everyone wants to do their part for the environment and CU's ROTC units are no exception. Their work also serves as valuable experience for participating in the recycling and composting programs that are becoming more and more common on the bases around the world which graduating officers will lead and serve at.