Our reason for being is our student-athletes.
We develop competitive excellence in our student-athletes by providing, through an ethically-based program, a premier academic, athletic and social experience that equips them as graduates of the institution to excel and achieve success in their lifelong endeavors as highly productive members of society.
- Will value the student-athlete first and foremost
- Will operate with integrity, honesty, transparency and fiscal responsibility
- Will comply with the letter and spirit of all rules, regulations, policies and laws
- Will honor all promises and commitments
- Will value the student-athlete’s educational aspirations and requirements
- Will promote teamwork to support the growth, development and potential of all who comprise the community of intercollegiate athletics
- Will protect the physical, mental and emotional health of the student-athlete
- Will provide an atmosphere of respect for all regardless of status, sport, gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or religious beliefs
- Will engage and collaborate with campus, community and conference constituencies
- Will prepare and compete to the maximum of our ability with a dedication to excellence and accountability