The claim process for the Kansas men's basketball game, which takes place on Saturday, December 7 at 1:15 p.m., will take place Wednesday, November 20 at the No. 16-ranked women's basketball team's game against Iowa at 8:30 p.m. at the Coors Events Center.
- Students will enter through the southeast entrance of the Coors Events Center beginning at 7:30 p.m.
- You will swipe your Buff OneCard and receive a wristband, which you will need to keep on. Your wristband guarantees you your ticket to the Kansas game. If you leave the Events Center prior to the conclusion of the game, your wristband will be removed.
- At the conclusion of the women's basketball game, you will be asked to go onto the court to the ticket office representatives where you will be handed your ticket and your wristband will be removed.
- At the Kansas game on December 7, you will be asked to present your ticket with your Buff OneCard for admittance. Only those students with tickets will be able to attend the Kansas game on December 7.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- There will also be an on-line claim process for a limited number of student tickets who are unable to attend this event (minimum of 500, final number dependent on the number of students who attend this event). The on-line process will start on Dec. 2 for those who have a CU Sports Pass.