FRANK POTTS TRACK FACILITY
Frank Potts Track is a University of Colorado Athletic Department facility whose primary purpose is to provide the best possible training and competition site for the University of Colorado Track and Field Program. The CU Track and Field Program has priority for utilizing the facility at all times. The below regulations have been formulated in order to maintain the availability of the facility for intercollegiate use, as well as give the recreational running community access to the facility.
- The facility will be open to the public for open running on Tuesday and Friday, 7-9:30 am, and Wednesday, 5-6:30 pm, weather permitting, during the months of February through October. Special events will take priority and may preclude access during these times.
- The facility is available for non-commercial use only during open running times. Any commercial use requires the possession of an executed contract which may be obtained from the Athletic Scheduling Office.
- NO SPIKED SHOES ARE ALLOWED. Proper running shoes are required at all times.
- No pets, bicycles, carriages, or vehicles of any time are allowed within the facility.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed without a permit.
- Non-compliance with these regulations will result in the discontinuation of scheduled public access.
Groups seeking permission to utilize the facility for events or commercial use may contact the Athletic Scheduling Office at (303) 492-5318.