Television - Buffalo Stampede Coaches Show
- Radio - Game Broadcasts and Weekly Call-In Shows
- Venue Signage - Permanent or Rotational -- View Examples
- Promotional Opportunities – Right to Marks, In-Game Promotions, Promotional Tabling/Sampling
- Gameday Sponsorships – Football, Volleyball, Men’s and Women’s Basketball
- Print - Football and Basketball Yearbooks, Season Ticket Inserts, Ticket backs, Posters and Schedule cards
- Internet & E-Mail - Online Rotational Advertising, Feature Sponsorships, and inclusion in Ralphie’s Review E-Newsletters
- Tickets and Hospitality
TV & RADIO
Buffalo Sports Properties and CU produce the “Buffalo Stampede,” a 30 minute highlight and coach's television show for head coaches including Jon Embree, Tad Boyle and Linda Lappe hosted by 1991 Orange Bowl MVP, Charles Johnson. This show runs weekly on FSN Rocky Mountain.
Buffalo Sports Properties and Clear Channel produce football game day radio broadcasts and special programming, syndicated on the Buffs Radio Network, which consists of a number of affiliate stations across Colorado. Buffalo Sports Properties and Clear Channel also produce radio broadcasts of all CU men’s and women's basketball games.
850 KOA carries a coaches weekly call-in show featuring Buffs head football coach Jon Embree. The show airs every Wednesday night for 13 weeks during the football season.
In addition to the broadcast programming for CU athletics, Buffalo Sports Properties has exclusive corporate sales rights for advertising, in-venue signage, event sponsorships, game promotions, cross-retail promotions, GAMEDAY programs and various other athletic periodicals.
Buffalo Sports Properties is a division of Learfield Sports, which administers multimedia rights for nearly 53 collegiate institutions and associations. The Dallas-based company also secures marketing partnerships for the Black Coaches Association (BCA) and provides exclusive sports programming to more than 1,000 radio stations throughout the country. Additionally, Team Services, LLC, a Learfield Sports company, specializes in venue naming rights, marketing research and sales consultation.