Can my child check-in a day early to Residential Camp?
- Yes, but we try to avoid this if possible. For those whom are unable to find a flight on check-in day, we can offer to check you in a day already.
- Please Note: A cost of $30 per person for the room will be incurred, and campers will be on their own for meals. Staff will be available for assistance in finding a place to eat should the dining facilities be closed. Shuttle service to and from the airport will also be available.
Are the meals accommodating to campers that may have food allergies, vegetarians, etc...?
- Yes, our dining facilities serve a variety of foods to satisfy and accommodate all our campers' needs and can be notified to work with campers with food allergies.
What is the ratio of staff coaches to campers?
- Each team will consist of two coaches and approximately 16-18 players (8.5:1 Ratio).
How are teams organized?
- Each team of 16-18 players is made of a random assortment of players around the same age group.
Can a friend or family member in town pick up my child during camp to go out to eat or visit?
- Yes, as long as a parent calls or sends a note ahead of time to give us permission for that child to leave. We must be told who the camper is leaving with and when.
- Each camper MUST check in and out with their camp coach.
What kind of supervision do the campers receive at the dorm/hotel?
- There will be 24 HOUR SUPERVISION by our staff coaches. At least 2 staff members will be staying on each floor of the dorm/hotel should any camper need assistance. A camp administrator will also be available should a camper need emergency assistance.
Will my child's roommate request be honored?
- Most likely, but we DO NOT GUARANTEE this. We will make every effort to honor all requests; however, in the instances where campers have requested more than one roommate or a group of friends all request the same camper, we will make the selection. Requests for blocks of rooms near each other can be requested. Again, we cannot guarantee requests for blocks but will do our best to honor each request.
- Room assignments need to be submitted by June 1.
Will laundry facilities be available during camp?
- No, please make sure to pack accordingly for the entire camp.
What should I do with the Medical/Insurance Form?
- By registering online with Camper Reg, the medical/insurance portion can be easily completed and submitted to us directly following the completion of your registration.
- If you choose to submit your registration by mail or fax, we will need you to send us a completed medical/insurance form either by mail or fax (303-492-1709).
What type of medical care will be available at camp?
- CU athletic trainers will be present throughout the duration of every camp. To ensure safety of campers, please accurately state any medical related ailments and/or conditions when completing the online registration.
Will the camper have access to ice/water at camp?
- Gatorade and water stations will be located at all the fields.
Will my child be able to access a CU store?
- A Mobile Bookstore will be open on the last day of camp where campers can shop for official Colorado apparel.
What do campers need to bring to camp?
- Appropriate soccer/workout clothes, i.e. shirt, shorts, soccer cleats, socks, and shin guards
- Soccer ball
- PLEASE BRING SUNSCREEN
- FOR DAY CAMP, campers must bring their own lunch and snacks.
- FOR THE OVERNIGHT CAMP, campers must bring your own linens, pillows, and sheets. Also, plan on bringing a fan as we do not have our dorm assignment yet, and some dorms are not air-conditioned.
What's the cancellation/refund policy?
- Lil' Buffs/Mini Buffs Day Camp - $35 administrative fee kept for ALL cancellations.
- Girls/Boys Residential Camps - $200 deposit due with each registrations. $50 cancellation fee kept for all cancellations.
- NO EXCEPTIONS and NO REFUNDS once camp begins.