- 25-consecutive home winning streak (non-conference games).
- 4th straight win in season openers (lost 2007-2008 to New Mexico 54-47), and 15th win in the last 16 season openers.
- Last multiple CU double-double came 3/22/11 v. Kent State (Alec Burks 25 points, 10 rebounds and Andre Roberson 13 points, 12 rebounds). Both Andre Roberson and Austin Dufault finished with double doubles against Fort Lewis (Roberson: 13 points and 15 rebounds. Dufault: 18 points and 10 rebounds).
- 11 Buffs scored in the game (Dufault led all scorers with 18), 4 scored in double figures (Roberson, Dufault, Brown, Chen).
- Colorado went on a 17-4 run to open the second half (58-33), biggest lead was 30 (73-43)
- Made his first start at Colorado (transferred from Utah)
- Scored 6 of the first 10 Colorado points
- Ended game with double-digit scoring (13 points)
- Made the first start of his career in 39 career games played
- Recorded his 6th career double-double (13 points, 15 rebounds)
- Scored all 13 points in first half
- Led team in rebounds for 24th time in his career, 13th career game with 10 or more rebounds
- 8th game with 10 or more points
- Started the 96th time in his four year career (101th game career)
- 28th career double-digit scoring game (18 points)
- Led team in scoring
- Recorded his second ever double-double (last coming as a sophomore in 2009 against Gonzaga; 14 points and 11 rebounds)
- Made the first start of his career in his first career game at Colorado
- Fouled out with seven points and seven rebounds in his first game as a Buff
- Saw his first appearance since March 2, 2010 vs. Nebraska (redshirted the 2010-2011 season due a knee injury)
- Finished game with four points
- Led team in assists (four) and steals (three).
- Made his first appearance as a Buff (freshman from Price High School in Los Angeles, CA) in the first half