- CU improves to 6-0 for the first time since the 1989-90 season when the Buffs also started 6-0. CU finished 12-18 that year.
- Colorado increase their win streak to 4-0 against Texas Southern in their fourth all time meeting against the Tigers. The last time the two played each other was Dec. 11, 2011 when the Buffs won 56-51 in Boulder.
- 2nd Straight game CU has allowed their opponent to shoot 50.0% in the first half.
- CU's 17 free throw attempts in the first half is the most they've shot in the first half this season.
- At the end of the first half, CU had a season low 30.4% field goal percentage.
- Texas Southern's Omar Strong becomes the highest scoring opponent on the season by posting 39 points (20 in the first half). This is also the most a single player has scored against CU this season.
- Colorado made tonight one the greatest comebacks after trailing by 10 (29-39) in the first half. The last time CU was able to pull off a win after a ten point first half deficit was at Kansas State on Feb. 26, 1955. The Buffs beat the Wildcats 63-60 after trailing 27-37 at the half.
- Colorado has had back-to-back games with a player scoring over 20 points. G Spencer Dinwiddie ended the night with 24 points and in Sunday night's victory over Air Force F Josh Scott scored 20 points.
- This is the first time this season Colorado has gone into double-overtime, the last time CU went into double overtime was against Baylor when they won 91-84 back in 2008.
- CU now improves their double overtime record to 7-5 all-time.
- The last time CU won in overtime under Coach Boyle was at Air Force on Nov. 23, 2011. They beat the Falcons 76-73.
- Texas Southern's 80 points is the most a CU opponent has scored this season.
- Has scored in double digits in all six games this year.
- Played in his 41st game for CU.
- Ended tonight with 15 points (10 of those points coming in the 2nd half and two overtime periods).
- Recorded his first double-double of his career with 18 points and 12 rebounds.
- Had a career-best 12 rebounds. Beating his past career/season-high of seven. This is the second consecutive game he has recorded career-highs, as he recorded a career high in points with 20 against Air Force.
- This is his second game in a row to record a steal.
- Played 40 minutes tonight, marking the most time he has seen all year.
- Made his 41st consecutive start for the Buffs.
- Led the team with 24 points, which ranks as a season and career high.
- He has now scored in double digits all six games this season.
- Went 16-18 (88.8%) from the free throw line, which is the most free throws made and attempted in his career.
- Third time he has had two blocks in his career.
- Recorded his 2nd consecutive double-double with 11 points and 12 rebounds.
- Fouled out for the first time this season with 1:30 remaining in the second half.
- Fourth time this season he has had 2 blocks in a game.
- Led the team with 12 rebounds for the fifth time this season.