- CU is 7-2 to begin the season after nine games, matching the 2004-05 season; best start for a Boyle coached team at CU.
- CU has now lost 29-straight against the Jayhawks at Allen Fieldhouse (have not won at KU since Feb. 10, 1983 (75-74).
- Last win at Allen Fieldhouse was when Tad Boyle was a sophomore basketball player with the Jayhawks.
- CU has now lost 19-straight in the series dating back to the 2002-03 season.
- CU has now 7-62 all-time in games played at Kansas (trails 123-39).
- Coach Boyle teams (All at CU) are now 0-4 versus his alma mater.
- CU is 12-3 in its last 15 games dating back to the Pac-12 Tournament.
- In his three years, Boyle is 12-4 in December (11-1 at home; 1-1 on neutral courts; 0-2 on the road).
- CU is 1-1 against the Big 12 Conference this season (defeated Baylor at the Charleston Classic)
- CU is now 1-2 in head-to-head meetings against the Big 12; CU drops to 0-2 on the road this season.
- The Buffaloes are 3-9 all-time on ESPN2.
- Season-high in turnovers (18) and lowest points scored this season (54).
- Lowest points scored in a game since 53-41 versus Utah in the first round of the Pac-12 Tournament (March 7, 2012); Lowest FG% since shooting 34.9 percent against the Utes in the conference tourney.
- First game this season failed to score 10+ points in a game.
- Eight of nine games (one shared) in double-digits this season.
- Started every game as a Buff (45).
- Failed to score in double figures for the first time this season (4 points).
- 44th career game in double-digit rebounding (6th this season)
- Had two blocks moving into fourth place tie on the school's blocks tying Cliff Meely (1968-71).
- In 83 career games, has grabbed 7+ rebounds 64 times.
- Led the Buffs in scoring for the second time this season (19 pts. at KU).
- Also has a season-best nine made FGs and attempts (15).
- Scored double digits in seven of nine games this season (15 pts. at KU).