- CU remains unbeaten at home this season (7-0) and improves to 4-3 edge in series with USC.
- Trojans remain winless in Boulder (0-3) and played their first game ever at the Coors Events Center.
- CU has won both meetings against USC in Pac-12 play.
- CU improves to 39-4 under Boyle at the Coors Events Center.
- Six of seven home games have reached over 10,000 fans in announced attendance.
- 11-4 start to the season matches last year's (2011-12) start after 15 games played.
- Buffs defense forced the most turnovers this season (23).
- Colorado collected a total of 15 steals (last completed in 2006).
- The team has led at half in 12 games this season.
- CU is now 9-3 when leading at halftime this season.
- When shooting at a higher percentage than their opponent, CU has a record of 11-1
- CU improve to 6-0 when four players score 10+
- In 89 career games, has grabbed 7+ rebounds 70 times.
- Fourth on CU's all-time rebounding list with 875.
- Fourth in career blocks (129); 10th in career steals (128).
- Moves up to number 40 in career scoring (845).
- Recorded a career-high of five steals, the first time a CU player has had five or more steals since Alec Burks in 2009.
- Started every game as a Buff (51).
- Led the team with 14 points.
- Has started all 15 games, netted 11+ points in 12 of 15 games.
- Has led the Buffs in scoring, four times (one shared).
- Hit 6-of-7 in the paint against USC.
- Stole the ball four times for a new career-high.
- Made five of seven shots vs. USC; 13-of-22 over the last three games (59.1 percent).
- Second career start (previous start against Arizona , Jan. 3).
- Tied season-high in rebounds (4).
- Improved to three defensive rebounds for the season.
- First three pointer since making two against Air Force (Nov. 25).
- First basket in last seven games.