- CU improves to 12-6 overall, matching the 2002-03 start after 18 games.
- Head Coach Tad Boyle becomes the fastest CU coach in school history to win his 60th game (60-32).
- First Pac-12 road win of the season in four games and first Pac-12 road win since a 55-48 victory at Utah (Feb. 18, 2012).
- CU breaks five-game conference road skid dating back to last year.
- CU improves its head-to-head series with Washington State, 3-1 (at Boulder, 2-0; at WSU, 1-0, Neutral, 0-1).
- First win in Pullman in first attempt.
- Avoids a losing its third game in a row (longest under Boyle was four straight Jan. 18-Jan. 29, 2011).
- CU has played the most games decided under 10 points in the conference (9-5).
- Fifth game this season CU scored
50-59 points in a game (at WSU, at Kansas, at Fresno State, at Arizona State;
2-3 in those games).
Askia Booker, Spencer Dinwiddie, Josh Scott only three players to start all 18 games this season.
- Eighth game under Boyle coaching staff allowing opponent under 50 points a game. The eight games ranks third all-time among CU coaches (Sox Walseth 19 games; Ricardo Patton, 9 games, since 1956-57, minimum 23 games played).
- Third time this season with seven rebounds in a game; first time he has led or shared rebounding honors.
- Grabbed 4+ rebounds in 10 games.
- Grabbed seven rebounds becoming only the fourth player in school history with over 900 rebounds in a career [Stephane Pelle (1,054), Cliff Meely (971), Shaun Vandiver (962)]
- Two blocked shots, ninth game this season with at least two blocked shots in a game.
- Moves closer on the all-time rebounding list, 905, to third place all-time (Shaun Vandiver, 1988-91, 962).
- In 93 career games, has grabbed 7+ rebounds 74 times.
- First time in 11-straight games, someone else has led CU in rebounding, shared with Askia Booker w/ seven.
- Started every game this season (18) and has started every game as a Buff (54).
- Led team in scoring three-straight games, seven games overall.