• Tonight Colorado improves to 7-0 for the season. This is the Buff’s sixth start of 7-0 or better in school history.
• The Buffaloes extend their all time wins against CSU to 33-11 all time and 22-2 in Boulder.
• Colorado claimed its 20th consecutive regular season nonconference win and have won 27 of 31 dating back to 2010-11
• This was the 44th meeting between the Buffs and Rams, tying the Wyoming series as the most played nonconference matchup in team history.
• Colorado’s 37-17 is the largest halftime lead this season.
• The Buff’s margin of victory over the Rams tonight is the largest since November 26, 1991 when Colorado won 77-50.
• New season high of 59 rebounds – the most for CU since it had 59 against Bowling Green on Nov. 23, 2001. Colorado’s 24 offensive rebounds were its most since it had 24 at Iowa State on Feb. 18, 1996.
• Freshmen Kyleesha Weston and Lauren Higgins saw the most time they have all season. Together they had 28 combined minutes.
• Led the team at halftime with 10 points and finished the night with 13 total points.
• Was 3 for 4 in three point shots.
• Led the team with 4 assists.
• Ended the night with 10 points. She has recorded double-digit points in every game this season. She is the second player in team history to score in double figures in the first seven games of her career (Tracy Tripp 10)
• Led the team with 12 rebounds, including 8 in the first half. This is a new season high for her.
• Recorded her 23rd career double-figure rebounding game, tying Sabrina Scott (1999-03) for seventh on CU’s career charts.
• Recorded her fourth straight double-figure scoring game.
• Hit her second career 3-pointer, first of the season
• Played 17 minutes which is the most this season.
• Tied her career high 6 points, both being three-point baskets; all of her season points have come off 3-point field goals (12 points)
• Tied her career high 3 rebounds, the last time she had three was against UMKC on 11/28/12.
• Tied career high 4 rebounds.