What is Print at Home?
Print at Home is an electronic delivery method by which your tickets or items are e-mailed directly to you immediately after your purchase. You will receive two e-mails after your purchase; the first will be your Print at Home e-mail with your tickets attached, the second will be your order confirmation e-mail (does not include tickets).
Why use Print at Home?
- Avoid waiting in "Will Call" lines to pick up your tickets.
- Prevent your tickets from getting lost in the mail.
- You can print or reprint your tickets anytime prior to an event if they are misplaced.
How do Print at Home tickets work?
The ticket that is e-mailed to you is a valid ticket. Make sure you protect it like you would any other ticket. Each ticket contains a unique barcode that is scanned at the event. If any copies are made of the ticket, only the first scan of the barcode will be allowed entry. If a unique barcode has already been scanned, the attendant will be alerted and entry will not be permitted.
What software/hardware do I need to use Print at Home?
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 4 or higher.
- Any ink-jet or laser printer (black & white or color) with a resolution of 300 dpi or greater.
Note: Please print your tickets on 8.5" x 11" size plain white paper.
Why haven't I received my Print at Home tickets?
- Make sure you have used the correct e-mail address.
- Check your junk mail folder.
- Make sure that your spam guard and junk mail settings allow you to receive e-mails with attachments.
- Add our e-mail address, email@example.com, to your list of trusted e-mail addresses.
What if my tickets did not print correctly?
- Open the attachment that came with your e-mail.
- Save the attachment to your computer.
- Try to print your tickets again.
Who do I contact if I still need assistance?
Please contact the CU Athletic Ticket Office between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, at 303-49BUFFS or 800-87-BUFFS (2-8337).