Ticket Transfer FAQs
What is Ticket Transfer?
This season ticket benefit allows Buffs fans to electronically send their tickets to another fan of their choosing. The recipient then gets an email notifying them of the transfer and instantly receives the tickets via print-at-home delivery. It’s that easy! Your season tickets may never have to go unused again!
How Do I Transfer A Ticket?
- Sign in to your online ticket account at www.cubuffs.com/tickets
- Once signed in, click My Account on the left side of the screen.
- Select the Transfer Tickets option.
- Click the Transfer link below the game you wish to transfer.
- Check each box for each individual seat you wish to transfer and enter the recipient’s contact information (case sensitive). You will be asked to confirm your request on the following page.
- Then select if you or the recipient will be paying the $5 charge. If you will be paying the charge, add your credit card information. If the recipient will be paying the charge, simply select “Recipient” and then “Submit.” Click the “Sign Out” button to complete the transfer.
- Wait for the recipient to claim the tickets; they have 36 hours to accept the transfer. You will receive an email notice once the tickets are accepted, rejected, or unclaimed. Once the transfer is accepted, the season ticket holder should destroy the original tickets as their barcode has been deactivated.
How Do I Accept A Transferred Ticket?
- Transfer recipients receive an email that includes a link to accept the transfer. The subject line of the email will read “Ticket Transfer Invitation.” Open your email program, find the email and click on the link.
- Enter your email address in the appropriate field and click the “Accept” button.
- Sign in to your ticket account using your email address and password, or click the “register here” link if you have never used the online ticketing system.
- There is a $5 fee associated with this transfer, if not paid by the sender. You will be required to pay this fee to proceed. If so, enter a valid credit card and click “Check Out”
- You will then receive an email containing your transferred ticket attached to it in the form of a “Print-At-Home” PDF document. Open the email and print out the ticket.
When Can I Transfer A Ticket?
Season ticket holders can transfer a ticket up to 1 hour prior to game time. The entire transfer (offer and acceptance) must be completed 1 hours prior to game time.
Any Special Notes To Remember?
- A ticket can only be transferred one time. Transferred tickets can not be transferred again.
- The deadline to accept and complete a transfer is 1 hour prior to kickoff on game day.