The mission of the Office of Compliance Services is to promote the knowledge of and adherence of the NCAA and Pac-12 rules and regulations in the CU Community, amongst University staff and Athletics Department staff, and also with student-athletes. Further, the Office of Compliance Services monitors such rules and regulations, thereby reducing infractions that may otherwise occur.
Compliance Office Fax: 303-492-3364
Coordinator, Client Services
Office of Financial Aid
Bio | Email
- Compliance Manual
- Department Responsibilities -- Who to Ask?
- Appearance and Donation Requests
- Information for Coaches/Staff Members
- Information for Boosters
- Information for Parents/Guardians of Current CU Student-Athletes
- Information for Current CU Student-Athletes
- Information for Prospective Student-Athletes
- Reports of Interest for the General Public
- Compliance Links
The following reports are published by the NCAA and CU Athletic Department. Please contact the Compliance Department with any questions.